Volunteer opportunities are available for our programs:
- Transportation: drive clients to and from medical appointments and quality-of-life outings
- Social Outreach: help with our monthly Sensior Social event or become a Visting Friend
- Helping Hands: help with Safety For Seniors and Adopt-A-Lawn programs or wheelchair ramp/safety bar installs and other minor repairs
Who can volunteer
- Individuals with three (3) hours a month to spare are candidates to be a caring MCCC Volunteer.
- Volunteer opportunities are flexible and respectful of one’s personal schedule.
Volunteer formsVolunteer Application »
VeriFYI Background Check »
Interview for Visiting Friends »
If you have any questions please call us at 817-282-0531